4 types of exercises in ketosis:
1. AEROBIC EXERCISE
This is also known as cardio exercises, it improves cardiovascular condition. However, its mainly focuses on burning fat moreover their main goal is weight loss. It also helps to lower blood pressure.
2. ANAEROBIC EXERCISE
Anaerobic exercises is characterized by a type of exercises that breaks down glucose by using oxygen. That is to say this exercises is way more intense but in shorter time than aerobic exercises.
3. FLEXIBILITY EXERCISE
Flexibility exercises can stretch your muscles moreover it improves the ability to maintain the movement for doing daily tasks and physical activity. It includes yoga, stretching and its also called range-of-motion.
4. STABILITY EXERCISE
Stability exercises includes balance exercises and it is performed in a unstable surface to activate stabilizers. Therefore, It is a form of core training. This workout is done for activating the strength core.
Health Benefits of workout:
- It helps to control your weight
- Also reduces risk of heart diseases.
- It also Helps body to manage blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Prevents the craving of smoking
- Helps to improve your mental health and mood.
- Strengthen your bones and muscles.
- It also Reduces the risk of cancer.
- May improves your sexual health
- It also improves the chances of living longer.
- Prevents hair fall.
- Improves your skin issues.
- It also Tightens your skin.
TIPS FOR FITNESS:
- Exercise daily at least for one hour.
- Do some sort of physical activity in your everyday life.
- Make sure you’re not in severe pain during workout.
- Go for running, jogging or at least for a walk at morning and evening.
- Eat healthy food in right amount.
- Avoid sugar as much as you can.
- Eat nutritious food including dry fruits.
- Eat food in every 2 hours in small quantities.
- Portion you each meals.
- Keep a track of your daily calories intake.
- Make sure you get a good sleep.
- Stay motivated.
- Eat food full of protein and healthy nutrient.
- Try to stay more active in your daily life.
- Stay focused.
AT LAST, DON’T GIVE UP!
You may also know: GYM
Instagram handle: Ketonproteina