WHAT IS KETO?
WHAT IS KETO DIET?
Keto is a high-fat diet and low-carb diet that makes your body in the state of ketosis, which uses stored fat as energy.
In 1917, Peter Huttenlocher implemented a ketogenic diet where about 60.59%(approx) of the calories came from the Medium chain triglycerides(MCT) oil.
This let more protein and three times carbohydrate in the ketogenic diet.
This diet forces our body to burn fat fastly sooner than the carbohydrates.
Nowadays, Keto diet is becoming very popular among youngster. so many celebrities uses this diet.
WHY KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet help us to loose weight in several ways, promotes our body to burn fat and boosting our metabolism including reducing apptite.
- People uses a Ketogenic diet mostly for losing weight, but it can helps to certain medical conditions, like epilepsy,diabetes, some cancers and more.
- It also help people with heart disease and certain brain diseases.
- It also help people to cure acne.
- This diet help us to loose weight drastically and in a simple way.
BENEFITS OF KETOGENIC DIET:
- Helps in weight loss.
- Cures acne.
- Reduces risk of certain cancers.
- Improves heart health.
- Protects brain function.
- Possibly reduces seizures.
- Reduces your appetite.
- Reduces blood sugar and insulin level.
- Lower blood pressure.
- Prevents many diseases.
As a result, you will loose your weight and looses your appetite.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EAT ON KETO DIET?
Some Healthy foods to eat on keto diet:
- Low-carb vegetables
- Seafood and shellfish
- Avocados, broccoli, cucumber
- Spinach, lettuce, zucchini
- Olives, Peppers(especially greens)
- Kale, eggplant
- Cabbage, Green beans
- Tomatoes, Asparagus
- Lots of cheese
- Meat and Poultry
- Coconut oil
- Nuts and cheese
- olive oil
- Plain Greek yogurt and cottage cheese
- Butter and Cream
- Sugarless Coffee and Tea
- Dark chocolate
- Cocoa powder
YOU MAY ASLO KNOW: HOW KETO WORKS?